Wednesday, March 30, 2016

**REVIEW** Night Shifts Black by Alyson Santos


Rating: 5 Stars

Blurb

His name is Luke. But nobody knows that. He was an iconic musician before he gave up music. But nobody knows that either. They also don’t know he’s twenty-seven, that he used to have an infectious laugh, and that he’s way too young to be widowed. They certainly don’t know the rest of his tragic story. All they know is that he comes into their cafĂ© at the same time every morning and stares at the same chair at the same table. They know he’s strange. They know he interrupts their breakfast with a cold blast of air as he hovers in the doorway, mustering the courage to confront a piece of furniture. 

No one asks why. No one cares. He’s fine with that. He’s done with life. This isn’t even his story anymore. It’s actually Callie’s, the young writer who sat in his chair one day.

Review

If I could give this book more then ten stars, thats what I would do. But I cant, so 5 stars is what it will get. 

This story *Swoon* it was beautiful, different, and so unique that I found myself glued to the pages just to see what was happening. Alyson took us on a beautiful roller coaster, breathtaking so. So much that when I hit the last page. I was upset that it ended. 

Alyson doesn't disappoint, her knowledge, and connection to this story was fabulous. Luke, I hope he gets his HEA. He needs it, and Casey, I am swooning for them too something cronic. Without a doubt one of the best books I have read this year. 

"You're no better for falling apart. Being alone won't make you stronger. You'll fall harder the more space you put between us. But I'll catch you, oh I'll catch you"


If you want to read something that pulls you, takes you on a journey, this is it for you. And hold on to that roller coaster. 

Purchase Links

Amazon USAU

No comments:

Post a Comment