Tuesday, July 21, 2015

**REVIEW** How To Save A Life (Emerald Cove #1) by Lauren K. McKellar


Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars

Blurb


I learnt the hard way that labels stick. Laura took “lovely”, and the teacher branded me “ladylike”. 
It stuck with me, even through my high school years. It felt like that was all I’d ever be.

Until everything changed.

Lonely Lia. 
Little Lia.
Lia the liar. 
Lia the lost …

Now the choices are endless. But I don’t want to be any of those either. 
My name is Lia Stanton. And this is my story.

Review


5 HUGE SHINY STARS!!

If I could give this book more stars I totally would. Lauren never ceases to amazing me with her talented writing and How To Save A Life is one of my favourites for 2015.

Lia Stanton has been dealt a rough life and it seems that things go from bad to worse for her at every turn, until she meets the mysterious Jase . I don’t want to give too much away as there are lots of twists and turns thrown at you in this book along with every kind of emotion. Lauren captured me right away; I couldn’t put it down once I got started. I love when I get to read an author’s work, one whose I love and admire. Her words at times are like a sucker punch to my heart but then she slowly heals it as I continued to read. 

How To Save A Life is an amazing book that’s been beautifully written. Lauren has once again done an amazing job and, I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I love everything Lauren has written and this one is no different. Another fantastic book Lauren, thanks for giving me the opportunity to read it.



Purchase Links

Amazon US / AU / UK

No comments:

Post a Comment