Wednesday, January 28, 2015

*REVIEW* Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Book 1) by P.T. Michelle

Mister Black (In the Shadows #1)
 
Reviewer: Angie
Rating: 5 Stars
 
http://magicwithinthepages.blogspot.com/2015/01/review-mister-black-billionaire-seal.html

 
I have a new book boyfriend! His name is Mister Black. I don't know that much about him, but can't wait to jump into Scarlett Red, the 2nd book in the series, and get to know more. Even though he pulls off an attitude that says, "Don't mess with me," his actions say he is a loyal, caring man. From the first day he met Talia, and saved her from a stranger, to 8 years later, when he is trying to protect family, he creeps into your heart and doesn't leave. THEN, he takes part in some of the hottest scenes I have read in a while (breathing heavy just thinking about it). HOT! HOT! HOT! Before you know it, you're in love with him.
 
Talia is the lucky woman who seems to pique Mister Black's interest. She has been dreaming of the stranger that saved her, on the worst night of her life, for 8 years. She never thought she would ever live that dream, but meets him, again, when she least expects it. Their attraction is undeniable.
 
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I would give it 10 stars, if I could. The characters draw you in and you can't help but fall in love with them. I want to know more! I will definitely be reading the rest of this series.
 

 
** New York Times, USA Today, and International Bestselling series!**
 
We all have someone who crossed our path and fundamentally changed us. That one person who blew through our lives, their presence forever stamped on our psyche. They linger in our thoughts, in our hearts, and in the decisions we make. A soul crusher or a dream maker, depending on the perspective.
 
My person is MISTER BLACK.
I didn't know him by that name when I first met him.
I didn't know him at all, but the impression he left behind was just as powerful as the name I call him today.
 
He is Black: a deadly enforcer and masterful seducer.
I am Red: a justice bleeder and will participant.
Together we are passion. Colors colliding through each other's lives.
 
NOTE: MISTER BLACK is meant for readers 18+ due to mature content. This is part 1 in the IN THE SHADOWS serial and is 125 pages. Part 2, SCARLETT RED, is novel-length at 275 print pages. Part 3, BLACKEST RED is coming and will also be novel length.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Mister-Black-Billionaire-Story-Shadows-ebook/dp/B00L0N6NAW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422489557&sr=8-1&keywords=mister+black

No comments:

Post a Comment