Thursday, October 2, 2014

*REVIEW* Sasha by Rae Matthews


Reviewer: Donna
Rating: 5 Stars


I absolutely positively LOVED this book! I have never laughed so hard in my life! Sasha is a great character and very funny.

Sasha is a bartender who has a horrible track record with guys. She is looking for the right guy and she thinks she finds it in Bash. This sexy, brown-eyed guy she meets and can't get out of her mind. The only problem, Bash has a complicated secret that might break up Sasha and Bash before they have even begun. Sasha is so funny at times and there was plenty of laugh out loud moments. This book is so enjoyable and a light comedy story that kept me hooked from the very beginning. The characters were very easy to love especially Sasha and her very funny situations. There are some complicated times for Bash and Sasha when Bash's secret is revealed and they both have to decide if their relationship is worth surviving it. 

I can't say anything else but GO AND READ IT!! You will not be disappointed and you will have a load of laughs throughout. I can't recommend it highly enough. I'm glad i had the opportunity to read it. Brilliant!!


When it comes to relationships, I have really bad luck. Each time I meet a guy, I cross my fingers and hope he is at least halfway normal. I’m so tired of dealing with crybabies and freak shows that I could just scream. At this point, I’m so close to just joining a convent, taking the vow of chastity, and calling it quits with men entirely. Well, I probably don’t need to go to that extreme... I mean who am I kidding? There's no way I could be a nun. But becoming an old crotchety lady with 20 cats lurking around? Now THAT is a definite possibility. That is until I see him, my brown-eyed stallion man, swooping in to save me from an unforeseen wrinkly old balls attack, and then... he is gone. Well, not gone completely, because I can’t stop fantasizing about him. 
I fantasize about him so much that when I finally do see him again, I make a complete and total ass of myself. Several times in fact. How I do not drop dead of embarrassment right then and there is beyond me. 
So, remember I said I have really bad luck? Well, sit back, grab a glass of wine or your favorite mixed drink, and let me tell you how it all started, and how it all ends... 

 Amazon US




No comments:

Post a Comment