Wednesday, September 17, 2014

* REVIEW * - Wildcard: Volume Two (Wildcard #2) by Missy Johnson




Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars




The second in these short  series, even better than the first, loved it... 

Wildcard Volume Two is the second in the Wildcard series of books by Missy Johnson. 

We left the first book with Ryder seething over the situation he finds himself in with Scarlett.  He let his guard down and she stomped all over his heart.  He tries to be the tough bad boy and blow it all off but Scarlett has touched him deeply and he is having lots of trouble moving on.

When the silence that threatens to completely destroy their relationship is finally broken by Scarlett, the explosion is very confronting and to say the very least hot.  Although things are not mended they are starting to get back on track. 

As with every book there is still more drama to be had and Missy Johnson does not disappoint in this book.  Someone threatens Scarlett with everything she holds dear to her, her child, her relationship with Ryder and much more. The journey of the Ryder and Scarlett in this book is one of a rollercoaster ride of emotion and feelings are explored and stretched to their absolute limit.

Of course there is another cliffhanger, but it’s not too long to wait until the final book will be released – October 6th.  I for one will be hanging out waiting for the final instalment and I look forward to reading more from Missy Johnson in the future.

* A copy of this book was provided by the author for review. *



I’m so fucking pissed off that she would do this to me. 

I really thought we had something, but instead, I’m left feeling like an idiot. 

All I want to do is go back home and forget the last few weeks ever happened, but I’m stuck in this stupid country teaching tennis to spoiled rich kids who care less about playing than I do. 

All I want to do is forget about her. 

But things are never that easy, are they?




No comments:

Post a Comment