Wednesday, September 10, 2014

* REVIEW * - Tiger Lily (Gilded Flower #3) by Vivian Winslow



Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 4 Stars




The third in the series, great books, they have a little something of everything ...

Tiger Lily is the third book in a three part series by Vivian Winslow.  After the second book I was wondering where this book might lead us and although I thought I knew in my own head, I was most definitely wrong.

Lily’s character seemed to blossom and develop in this book and throughout the series.  She was a broken woman at the beginning and at the end she seemed to know exactly where she was going and became strong and confident.

I think this series, although short packed a big punch.  However, in saying that I really think it could have gone on a bit more.  It seemed almost too short in the end and left some things unanswered, especially when it came to Gustavo.  I really thought he would play a significant part in this book, but he really was non existent.  I consider this a shame because his character development was great and I actually really liked him, even though what he represented was everything she detested.

I found this book great and really enjoyed it .  As stated previously, I found some of the writing a bit short and not enough information, but of course I understand that it is a short novella and in the some ways it has to be succinct.  This is a perfect read if you want short, sharp, sexy and fun. This is a four star read for me.




Weary from battling a hostile takeover attempt of her family’s company, Lily seeks a distraction in Todd, an erstwhile bartender with a large trust fund and magical tongue. Meanwhile, a connection seems to be developing between Lily and Alejandro, a wealthy and gorgeous Cuban-American, whose brother, Rodrigo, is dating Lily’s twin sister, Dahlia. When Alejandro unexpectedly rebuffs Lily one night, she is deeply dismayed. But, after seeing Alejandro’s picture with a gorgeous Latina model in the gossip pages, Lily thinks it wasn’t just a misunderstanding. When the sisters and brothers reunite in Aspen for a ski weekend, will Lily’s heart remain frozen or will the fire between her and Alejandro rekindle and melt away the ice?

Tiger Lily is the 3rd book in the Lily Trilogy of The Gilded Flower Series




No comments:

Post a Comment