Sunday, May 11, 2014

**REVIEW** "Gorgeous Chaos" by T.K. Leigh


Reviewer: Liz
Rating: 5 Stars

Gorgeous Chaos is one book I had been waiting for, I wanted the answers to all the questions I had and I got them… OH BOY did I get them!
T.K Leigh has done an exceptional job ending this series and even though it’s the end I’m still so much in love with this series but I am sad it’s the end. T.K. Leigh really knows how to pull her audience in and keep us all captivated with the words she writes. I love the characters and its hard saying goodbye to them but we will always have them and can keep re-reading their stories.
In Gorgeous Chaos there are secrets, wedding planning and lots of electricity between Olivia and Alexander… oh and of course steamy sexy scenes!! By the end I felt like I had received some emotional whiplash because of Olivia and Alex boy they drove me nuts sometimes and I wanted to jump in and tell people to “Snap Out of It!” but I still LOVED every minute of it!
Like I said you get the answers you want in this book and Oh My Gosh you are going to see some twists you do not see coming. I think I read it with my mouth hanging open in shock and I thought my crying wall was about to burst as I’m yet to find a book that makes me cry well Gorgeous Chaos came really close. The emotion you feel within this series is amazing and pulls at those heart strings.
I have loved every minute I put into reading this series and it won’t be the last time I will read it. I have these books on my shelf and plan to revisit them again and again. Best series by far! T.K Leigh you are an amazing woman and Author thank you for sharing these stories with us and I look forward to reading more from you. Love you and Love your work! 

RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 18 AND UP DUE TO EXPLICIT SEXUAL SITUATIONS, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE 

This is the third book in a three book series that must be read in order. If you have not read both A Beautiful Mess (Book 1) and A Tragic Wreck (Book 2), please read those first. 

Beautiful Mess Series Reading Order: 
A Beautiful Mess - Book One 
A Tragic Wreck - Book Two 
Gorgeous Chaos - Book Three 

How long can you keep a secret from the one you love? How can you possibly say the words that will rip both your worlds apart? 

Finally able to face her fears of abandonment, Olivia Adler begins to prepare for the next phase of her life. But Alexander Burnham is still holding on to all the secrets about Olivia’s past, trying to protect her. As days go by, Olivia is slowly starting to remember her past and Alexander realizes it’s only a matter of time until she puts all the pieces together and figures out who he is… 

And who she is... 

But if she remembers, her life could be in even more danger than it already is, and Alexander cannot have that happen. When shadows of Olivia’s past threaten not only her life, but also those around her, will Alexander finally put Olivia’s needs ahead of his? Will she be able to put all the pieces of her past together in order to save her own life and those that she’s close to? Can she figure out who she can trust and who is threatening her very existence? Gorgeous Chaos is the explosive conclusion to T.K. Leigh’s Beautiful Mess series.




No comments:

Post a Comment