Saturday, April 12, 2014

* REVIEW * - Her Master’s Courtesan (Masters #1) by Lily White


Reviewer : Kaylene
Rating : 5 Stars



Wow this one packed a punch ... 

Her Master’s Courtesan by Lily White is about Master Aiden and his captive Rebecca.   This is a dark, dark story and it is most definitely NOT a love story but it has a wow factor off the charts. Master Aiden is disgusting, he is terrifying, he is perhaps even a lunatic, but he is all businessman - still for some reason I am drawn to him.

Aiden is a cocky, arrogant rapist who takes great pride in breaking women down to nothing more than pets.  But there is something about him. He is obviously incapable of love but there's something there. 

Rebecca is alone, terrified and she hated Aiden with everything inside her at the start but for some reason, whether it was his skill level or the fact that she fell in love with him she certainly changed.  There were many times where she could have escaped but she chose to stay with Aiden, even after he treated her so coldly and cruelly over and over again. 

Aiden certain had affection for Rebecca but it was never love, he had pride in his work and how he moulded Rebecca but she was and always will be just a possession .. a “pet”.  He has nothing more that he can offer Rebecca but for some reason she accepts this.

I would have loved more information about Aiden and his background, it would have helped to understand the depth of his depravity and maybe author Lily White has this in mind for future books. 

I have to say that this book left me wanting more but it also left me despairing and psychologically drained.  This story messed with my brain and left me broken, confused and utterly elated that I had read something so darn good.   Well done Lily White, I am a fan.  I give this book five plus stars.



I am a Master.

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women.

I break them down.

And I rebuild them.

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming.

And I am - in no way - a good man.

I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.


This book is only available from Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment