Sunday, March 30, 2014

* REVIEW * - Incomplete by Lindy Zart



Reviewer : Angie
Rating : 5 Stars



If a book makes me laugh or cry, it automatically gets 5 stars. Well, this one definitely succeeded in both areas. As someone who grew up in a home with an alcoholic parent, this book really hit home. At one point, I couldn't read the words through my tears. That is not to say that the whole book is a downer. The light-hearted friendship and banter between Grayson and Lily had me laughing through a lot of the book. It is a coming of age story, a story about love and friendship, and a story about overcoming the life you were given.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys YA, coming of age stories. I look forward to reading Complete, the continuation of Grayson's story.



There are three absolute truths in Grayson Lee’s life:

1. His existence was a mistake.

2. No one is good enough for his best friend, Lily Jacobs, especially not him.

3. He loves her anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment