Tuesday, February 25, 2014

* REVIEW * - Starla (The Ladies of Karnage Novella Series) by Jennifer Culbreth



Reviewer: Angie
Rating: 5 Stars



I fell in love with Starla while reading Wild Heart and was thrilled to find out that Jennifer Culbreth would be giving us the background of Starla and Jameson’s love story. Their story is proof that sometimes life doesn't always go as planned.

Starla goes to Ireland right after high school graduation, as a last getaway before going off to college. She meets a local MC her first night, and her life is forever changed. We find out what will eventually bring the MC to the U.S. and fall more in love with the members of The Kings of Karnage MC.

I don’t always enjoy novellas because they are short and sometimes I feel like I don’t get to know the characters well enough. That is NOT the case with Starla. I loved the fact that I could read this in one sitting and it only added to my love for the characters in Wild Heart. I look forward to getting to know more of the Ladies of Karnage.



Find out more about the members of The Kings of Karnage Motorcycle Club in the Ladies of Karnage Novella series; based off the Wild Heart series. Read how Starla and Jameson overcome the trails of living the club life, only to find a love stronger than they both could have expected.

Starla: There are two types of people in this world; the kind that run and the kind that stay and fight. When the shit gets deep, you find out just who people really are. I don’t have anything against people who run, their minds are set on self-preservation. But since the day I was born, I've always been a fighter. There’s a long enough moment of calm when shit hits the fan, for you to make the decision of what kind of person you’re gonna be; and in the world I live in, only the fighters survive.

This book contains violence, heavy alcohol use, and sexual content. It is intended for readers 18 years of age and older. Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment