Thursday, November 28, 2013

*REVIEW* 'Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy)' by M. Pierce

 
 
Reviewer: Kaylene
 
Rating: 5 Stars
 
~Review~
 
Well, well, well what a little gem this book was.  Holy Cow batman, I was and still am completely blown away by this story. I bought this on a recommendation from one of my favourite authors and when I one clicked this I wasn’t sure how I would react to the storyline but boy was I wrong.  This book is hot, so hot it was burning my fingers but I couldn’t put it down.
 
This book has left me with some serious book hangover and really put me through emotional turmoil, none of which I had experienced with a book before.
The book was extremely well written, the characters flawless and believe it or not I Matt had a pet rabbit Laurence.  Yes that’s right, you heard me a pet rabbit who he took out for walks with a harness.  Hannah was an extremely strong female lead and I loved her.  Matt was the alpha male, but then something happens and you question all you believe.  The end is .. well it is, I’m still not sure what happened, grrr.  So I guess I will be buying the next book to see where this leads.
 
 
 
~Synopsis~
 
Love is unstoppable...
THE NIGHT OWL TRILOGY by M. PIERCE
An Amazon top-10 bestseller


At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.
 
 
~Purchase Link~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment