Thursday, October 10, 2013

Masked Encounters (Intoxicating Passion #1) by Felicia Tatum

masked encounters
 

Reviewer: Liz

Rating: 5 Stars

Synopsis
Korah Daniels has been through a lot in her nineteen years. Broken hearts, abusive relationships, and horrid dates have caused her to doubt love. When her friend talks her into attending the local frat house’s Halloween party, will she find the one person who can change her outlook on life?

Dane Davidson is the worst kind of playboy. The ultimate frat boy, drinking and ending up with a different girl every night. When his frat house throws a masked Halloween party, a certain angel catches his attention and may just turn his life upside down.

 

Review

Where do I start? I seriously love Felicia! Masked Encounters is book 1 in a series of 5 Novellas, Felicia sent me a copy before it was even edited and I really enjoyed it. There is Korah a strong minded girl who isn’t interested in love or anything boys at the moment due to a terrible relationship previously. Then there is Dane, the playboy. Dane is instantly attracted to the beautiful girl who enters the Frat House Party and they instantly connect – in more ways than one.

After I finished it I was like ‘What the Heck!’  Be warned Felicia LOVES cliffhangers. I love the story it is like a modern sexier Cinderella story. I love Korah, she is someone I can connect with but Dane is someone I would love to slap more than once. I cannot wait for the next book, I love Felicia’s work; don’t stop doing what you’re doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment